You are here
Quest for Learning is all about inspiring young minds. We work with children who are struggling with reading, writing and maths and work with them through one of our programmes to build their skills and most importantly, their self-confidence.
We often work with children from vulnerable or disadvantaged backgrounds and are delighted to see some staggering results in a short space of time.
Our programmes offer children a better chance at life, a brighter future but as a charity we do rely on funding to continue our dedicated work.
If your company is keen to link with Quest for Learning to support our work, we would be delighted to talk to you.
There are lots and lots of way to support our worthy cause; see a list of ideas below. If you are interested, simply e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01235 313713.
Giving a little really means our children gain a lot…
Helping us to raise funds
- Allow staff to support us regularly via a donation deducted from their pay before tax is deducted through your payroll.
- Hold a fundraising event for us – this can be as high profile as a formal event or as low profile as a Friday afternoon cake sale. You could even fund match – with any monies raised by staff being matched by the company?
- Support our charity by attending Quest for Learning fundraising events. These may be directly held by Quest for Learning or by supportive other partners. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with dates for our events.
Raising awareness of Quest for Learning
- Support us by encouraging your staff to ‘like’ our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. The more people that follow us, the more people will see the great work that we do.
- Post a link to our website on your company website or in your newsletter and tell staff a bit about what we do and how they could donate to our charity.
- Allowing Quest for Learning to become part of the company’s network, i.e. inviting us to any corporate events where we can link with other potential partners.
Support our work
We accept donations through Localgiving and The Big Give. Both are secure, fast ways to donate online
or learn more about the unique approach we have to learning